Friday, December 7, 2007

The last 10 days

As expected my R&R was not as restful as it could of been - trying to get more sleep at the moment!

Last Thrusday (29th of November) got offered a position at BHP Biliton Olympic Dam operations, after careful considerations, and promises on the professional development that will occur if I took the opportunity - I decided to take the job!

My car also decided to have that little light that says - hello something isn't right - spend money on me! so I did what it asked and spent some money on it and time friday waiting for my car to be fixed up!

Saturaday my birthday brilliant evening with Stace and Andrew - very basic evening - but all you need is mates!

5 days in conference including saturaday
Sunday night was a good evening

Monday spoke to my new boss!
Monday night made a decision regarding the job!

Wednesday spent a night at home!
Thursday spent travelling - ended up having to stay in Perth on Thursday night at Qantas expense due to delays of the plane in Sydney - affects Melbourne to Perth plane!
Friday landed in Hedland - to found no one waiting for me!
Saturaday informed the owner of the company I work for that I am leaving!

No comments: