Monday, December 17, 2007

Friends

One of my friends reminded me yesterday - that he was always there for me!

This friend is probably one of my (collection of) dearest and sweetest friends I have but I probably only see him about once a year in a good year!

From the moment I met him, he has always felt like a big brother! What is with some people - that automatically you feel like you have known them for ages, and
This friend reminded me yesterday to slow down and do nothing - he told me I needed a holiday!! Actually a couple of people have told me that lately!

I think I respect my friends - understanding of me more since I don't see them very often!

He also reminded me that we all have certain jobs to do in our time here on earth and that we are both are probably so far behind that we will be here for a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to hear that you have some good people around.

Sorry I have not been reading blogs for a while. Give us a call one day if you want to

Did you say in your last post that you were running an illegal pro...(how can I say this)... or ... helping people of ill-repute (Though some are talked about quite highly)? You know I have contacts with the Federal Police...

Take care, and give us a call one day. I am again in Victoria.
AWS.

Lletna said...

I can't recall saying anything of the likes! Mr. Scarborough!

I also have contacts with the feds - I wonder if your person knows my person!

How did you go over the border? Did they make fun of you due to being a mexican?

Anonymous said...

It certainly sounded like it.

I imagine that your contact might be the same person as my contact.
They did not call me a mexican, because Victoria and Mexico are miles and miles apart. I will give you a geography lesson one day.
Cheers,
A.

Lletna said...

New South Walesh people call Victorian Mexicans cos they are south of the border - it has something to do with geography but not a lot!