Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm back at the Perth Airport for another Wednesday night of that's wait for that plane! But I had to - cos I need a night in my own bed tomorrow night and this is the only way I can do it!

I landed in sunny Perth at 3pm today - my plane doesn't leave until midnight - yep 9 hours!
Went into the nearby suburb of Midland for a couple of hours - the company I work with has an office there and it's a block from the shopping centre, it was nice to walk through a proper shopping centre...

I have done something really really stupid - Work mobile phone - has a pin on it, I can't remember it - but I did attempt to - so I could take it off - now have to put the PUK in - so have to ring the office tomorrow, and say I was having a blonde moment... No one in the office is blood - so it will be all good!

No comments: