Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where am I going... can anyone give me directions?

The direction I am heading, I don't know, where I am going I don't know!
The only thing for certain I seem to know is that I am in Australia!

Where am I going professional?
Where am I going personally? and
Where am I going geographically?

I look at my friends and associates and see that they all have some idea of the direction they are heading for at least one of those things, but where am I going?

Personally - the friends I have are ones that I have had for a number of years, no new ones included of recent times, but then again why do I need new ones - when I have the best group of friends? No sign of a relationship on the cards at the moment... and hasn't been the case for the last couple of years!

I seem to change direction regularly - both geographically and professional - cos never I do feel likes home - and no where I go feels like home! Maybe I need to work out what will feel like home! How do I know what is right for me - I can work out what is wrong for me but what is right for me?

No comments: