Friday, December 14, 2007

argh....

I have been extremely lucky in my life, I never had to go hungry, always had a roof to sleep under, and clothes on my back but saying that I have had some challenges.

Challenges like the ones I faced this week - realising that even through with the volume of people that is involved in this contract that they in bulk (operators, supervisors, the client) don't want me here and don't see the need for me to be here. That I probably would not of got as much push back if I was a male - and the events that happened this week - would not of occurred!

So althrough I don't think I have every walked away from things - I have felt defeated a number of times - I feel that I need to for my own mental sake, I need to walk away from this job. This job has defeated me!

No comments: