Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm bored

Okay I'm at work - and I'm bored!

But I fly out wednesday - so lets look at the week and half ahead!

Thursday 5am I will be in Melbourne.
1130 I will be at home! (Car is at home - so have to take PT)
Afternoon Tea with one of the guys I know.
Early to bed!

Friday drive to Melbourne, stop at Cranbourne - play with mates 6 month old baby - he keeps on nagging me on never seeing him!
Saturaday *it's my birthday and I will cry if I wanna* but I probably won't!
All day conference, then catch up with 2 brilliant individuals for hanging out - I have no idea what we will end up doing - but...
Sunday back to the conference - sunday night cocktail welcome party...
Monday conference - catch up with a mate for a drink or two - so she can tell me about marriage bliss!
Tuesday conference - catch up with a mate for dinner - so we can bitch about the lack of good men!
Wednesday Conference - half day - then nothing at the moment - and then maybe catching up with the olds and the brother for dinner since its my brothers birthday that Friday.

Thursday Plane....
Friday work!

Hopefully I remember to smile and enjoy the time off!

No comments: