Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
- Aunty Pam and Uncle Geoff ( I was only 3 or so but I remember it)
- Anita and Simon (Anita High school mate - beautiful sole)
- Sarah and Mark (both angels - Sarah again high school mate - and mark has weird food likes (good if pineapple is in it)/dislikes (no tomato and pumpkin)
- Dan and Christine (Dan is my cousin - seen more of him in the last 4 years then previously in my life)
- Panda and Paul (Bridesmaid for her - she is my sister)
- One of my ex-bf's mates (not likely to be invited!)
- Monique and Eddie (Divorced now but monique is a uni mate)
- Robbie (sorry robert) and Erica (consider them both mates - the kindness, the strength, the openness...)
- Diana and Andy ( Diana is another High School mate and she is gorgenous)
- Marty and Catherine (Marty is a cousin and this couple is no longer together)
- Stace and Aidan (They got desperate for a bridesmaid so filled that spot - great mates with both and consider them to be so charming and cute and also a perfect fit for each other)
- Carla and Peter (both beautiful soles Carla is a high school mate and Peter accepts everyone).
- Heather and Ben (My other sister (according to her friends and family)- both friends from Pirie - Heather is always there for me - perfect fit for each other).
- also Jelena and Nathan & Sarah and Arindh all four cute as, but they all got married in New Zealand so wasn't able to attend.
- Also Georgie and Greg since they aloped.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Keep on getting emails from Recuirtment people telling me that they want more information about me and there understand I am currently in London - I don't remember putting that in many applications. So there have wrong me - spoke to one of my parents and then emailed me!
I can't believe the number of emails I have recieved in the last couple of days considering last friday was when I applied for jobs!
Okay I need to forget about work at the moment and think of the rest... Europe :)
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Last week after much questioning from my parents regarding employment - I commenced the looking for a new job process - I applied for some jobs...
my cousin who visited uis last week reviewed by resume for me - and he was impressed but still gave me some pointers, which was greatly appreciated.
I applied for about a dozen jobs on friday - and within 3 hours of pressing the famous send button - the phone started to ring. As a professional it is very rare for you to recieve anything other than the customary email saying your email has been recieved at a email address made up for that purpose.
My ipod seems to be having personalities difficulties....
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I know i should be more organised but...
I am off to europe on monday I havenn't arranged anything yet - thinking I might spend a day in London on tuesday then take a train to Prague on wednesday afternoon...
I actually hate valentine day, I've got to the point in my life that most of my friends are married or in a long term relationship (i.e. brought a house), and weddings and valentines day just makes me feel lonely!!