Sunday, February 17, 2008

off off and away

At the Airport lounge, thinking what am I doing - yes I know I am going to be on a plane in about an hours time - probably less...

Last week after much questioning from my parents regarding employment - I commenced the looking for a new job process - I applied for some jobs...

my cousin who visited uis last week reviewed by resume for me - and he was impressed but still gave me some pointers, which was greatly appreciated.

I applied for about a dozen jobs on friday - and within 3 hours of pressing the famous send button - the phone started to ring. As a professional it is very rare for you to recieve anything other than the customary email saying your email has been recieved at a email address made up for that purpose.

My ipod seems to be having personalities difficulties....

1 comment:

Stace said...

Have a great time, girl! You won't regret the trip :) As for jobs when you get back, just relax :) Everything will be just fine!