Sunday, February 24, 2008

I have a cold, I am in a country that I don't speak the language, one of my good mates had a 25th on saturaday, one of my other good mates got married again on saturaday and where am I...

I am in copenhagen at the moment - flew in today cold isn't good arrived at hostel and my booking had been lost - just sent me over the edge.  Also my right eye is telling me its alive (normally its my left eye so therefore I have nothing to give the right eye).

I was going to bitch about the ridiculus fees the bank is changing me to get my own money out of the bank... but I just read andrew's blog - so I thought that might be a better way to go!

I am extremely lucky I have a good network of friends that I would do most things for (maybe not sky diving but they could ask and depending on the day) and they would/will/have guided me through significant things in my life!

Most of my friends believe that I have been to more weddings than what they have been, and those that have been more is generally due to them having a partner.  This outlines the great and varied friendship groups that I am part of.  I was thinking of if/when I have a wedding the invite list...  You generally have to invite peoples who weddings you have gone to so here's a list of the weddings - the special days that I have been part of - the love that has been shared on these days...

Weddings I have been to:
  • Aunty Pam and Uncle Geoff ( I was only 3 or so but I remember it)
  • Anita and Simon (Anita High school mate - beautiful sole)
  • Sarah and Mark (both angels - Sarah again high school mate - and mark has weird food likes (good if pineapple is in it)/dislikes (no tomato and pumpkin)
  • Dan and Christine (Dan is my cousin - seen more of him in the last 4 years then previously in my life)
  • Panda and Paul (Bridesmaid for her - she is my sister)
  • One of my ex-bf's mates (not likely to be invited!)
  • Monique and Eddie (Divorced now but monique is a uni mate)
  • Robbie (sorry robert) and Erica (consider them both mates -  the kindness, the strength, the openness...)
  • Diana and Andy ( Diana is another High School mate and she is gorgenous)
  • Marty and Catherine (Marty is a cousin and this couple is no longer together)
  • Stace and Aidan (They got desperate for a bridesmaid so filled that spot - great mates with both and consider them to be so charming and cute and also a perfect fit for each other)
  • Carla and Peter (both beautiful soles Carla is a high school mate and Peter accepts everyone).
  • Heather and Ben (My other sister (according to her friends and family)- both friends from Pirie - Heather is always there for me - perfect fit for each other).
  • also Jelena and Nathan  & Sarah and Arindh all four cute as, but they all got married in New Zealand so wasn't able to attend.
  • Also Georgie and Greg since they aloped.
So the minimum are the ones above, plus all the ones that haven't got married yet, and they is a few.

They all know if the need anything I am here - cos I know I will call on them if needed.

At least I have started a wedding invite list just need a husband to be
and ....

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Copenhagen???? I thought that I checked your blog often, but I blinked and there are fifty more blogs to read. Get well, I hope you can have fun with your cold. Take lots of pictures for me to look at. Why Denmark? I beleive that ther is something rotten there...
Cheers,
Andrew

Lletna said...

Andrew,

You know me anywhere is good - but copenhagen airport has the tagline of CPH - which is me!

Just finished reading the cronicles of narnia - no one told me that they all died!