Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Facebook - yes Facebook - or crackbook - whatever did we do before it!

The last couple of weeks - I have reconnected with individuals through facebook that I didn't expect to - including imaginary characters - well not necceessary imaginary characters but... the character is not real *no pulse, no blood trough*, the character in question is about a 30 cm bunny - known as Brabbit Telfer - he is associated with my past life at Telfer, and is part of the B crew Open Pit. Photos of him consist of him doing paperwork - essential for any worker at Telfer, driving in the pit - including the haul truck...

Also included in the group are two individuals so different from each other but similar and both of the same believe that facebook was evil...

I also discovered that people that I have knew from the past have got married, and also have met other people in my life...

Al's daughter turned 1 on the weekend - got invited to the family birthday party. It suprised me that they was only family. I fitted into the party!

No comments: