Sunday, March 30, 2008

WHERE IS LLETNA ?

Has anyone seen her? Does anyone know what she looks like? What she enjoys? what her Hobbies are?

Yes folks I have lost myself again - the physical self is currently in a chair in a lounge room at her parents place but emotional and mental self is lost - I really can't recall clearly seing them for more than five minutes since 1994 maybe earlier but... you get the picture!

I was driving home this morning from a mates housewarming party and I realised that I don't have the friend that knows everything etc. about you - I have friends, and ones that are good ones - but you know the friend that you always going out with, or catching up with.

My friend Perdi has just moved into her first house! with her partner Craig - Craig was saying that 2 of his mates had been around everynight the previous week, and it got me thinking about the people in my life...

It also got me thinking about how I am going to meet people - I really need to start dancing again but I can't because I don't know what I am doing!

At the moment - I feel like everyone is zooming past me - and they have been for years.

Maybe its just everything getting....
My mother telling me I can't use my normal bathroom when she has visitors, due to them using it (just make me feel at home), my mother constantly reminding me that I should be gratefully to be living with them - cos I am saving money this way (as Dad pointed out - city kids are able to stay living at home when at uni if deemed necessary), My mother saying if I don't get a job soon I will have to apply for a job down at the supermarket (nothing wrong with that - but professional jobs take time and I have only been in the country for a week), having to explain to my parents who I am talking t on my mobile phone. and to top it all of just feeling lonely - but then again not going to found anyone while I feel lonely.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hi. Answer me this question. Does anyone have a friend that knows everything? And if yes, who is it?