Saturday, June 23, 2007



Look at my rocks - these particular rock has nothing valuable about them. The one above is chrysocolla - which means it has a little bit of copper in it - but it's BLUE
The one below the gem of my collection - has no metals in it that I knoe but look at the layers - the fact that it has a centre point - makes people notice the rock - plus it's double the size of any of my other rocks.
I was never into rocks until I started up here - and now I have a collection on my desk - blue ones, pink ones, red ones, purple, a piece of native copper, some clear ones - so yes a collection. What makes someone start to take an interest in something that they had no interest in?
Yesterday I decided I would look up pole dancing classes in Perth - as well as belly dancing classes, and all of sudden I was exploring also doing a lap dancing class - Still a couple of months before I can do anything - it will be when I have a more stable life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty and Shiny:)

Cant say i get quite as excited about rocks, i used to love iron pirytes i had a jar of shinny things very very cool....

Lap dancing huh?
Hrmmmm, can you teach stace.... that could be fun:)

Anonymous said...

Good post.