Friday, June 22, 2007

Holidays

I'm starting to realise that holidays should be organised well ahead of time then you can look forward to them!!

Was working out this week that in the next 6-9 months I have many travel plans - and I also have the house thing!

Currently living in Victoria - moving to Western Australia (Perth) by the end of the year - going to buy a unit - and rent out a room.

September going to Hobart, Tasmania for 3 or so days and nights - fly into Hobart Thursday night - and spend the weekend with 3 of my good mates.
October - A weekend in Clare, South Australia - Wedding - currently thinking driving from Melbourne to Clare, then back to Adelaide, putting car on train to Perth, then fly from Adelaide - I don't know...

December - currently have a conference in Melbourne that I will be required to attend if the new job comes off - so that will be good - means I will be in Melbourne for my birthday!! *yippee*

December/January - probably should go to Dubbo to see my sister, her husband and not to mention they child - it will be about 2 months old by then!!

February - Melbourne - Wedding and maybe South Island NZ

March - Been invited to go to Japan with a group of work collegues - I don't know about this one!!

Was originally thinking of going to Europe in June/July 2008 - but if I am buying a unit - my fund will be gone!!

How am I going to pay for all this - might have to work it out that I have a work conference in Melbourne in February??? which isn't likely to be the case

No comments: