Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life

Okay I have unpacked - well everything is out of the boxes... Things still need to found homes and I do have too many things.

But some of the belongings I have (a lot) have sedimentally value - like the teddy bear aidan gave me for my 21st - its red and big - and has been in charge of the lounge at my last place. The glass world globe that andrew gave me for my 21st. The navy blue scraf thing that I was supposed to wear for Aidan and Stace's wedding.

The hangings - which I haven't worked out which ones to put up - only have 4 places to hang them.
Cross-stitch that mum did for my 21st, the cross-stitch I made, the 4 long-stitches that I did, the picture of the 12 apostles that I got as a graduation gift, the picture of me in a monaro, the pictures of me in amanda's wedding, my grad cert (by 3), and that's before the generic pictures I have picked up along the way that have meaning.

This week is the only week that I will be in the office until the end of June for monday to friday. Have training for the next 3 weeks, and then exams.

1 comment:

Stace said...

I'm glad you found the scarf.... 18 months after you were meant to wear it! haha