Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekend

The weekend with my family could of been worse and could of been better!
By the end of the weekend my father and myself - didn't feel like we were completely part of the family- maybe it's more that our opinion didn't matter - or we felt like our opinion wasn't worth expressing cos it wouldn't be listened to!

My parents are typically country people - driving in the city terrifies them - so my mum refuses to do - my father generally ends up driving with mum giving him directions - not very well!

On a positive - Jelena is moving to Queensland with Nathan next week! I am so proud of them!

and I did Laser Wars for the first time and got 4th out of 13.

Yesterday I got caught up in the security breach at the Melbourne Airport - someone didn't follow the process and we all ended up in hour long lines for security screening... think of a fire drill!!
My airplane was delayed by 2 hours

No comments: